One Ring to Rule ThemAll3 One Ring to Rule ThemAll3

Legendary Frog, you are my god.

Yeah, I liked this more then the second, allthough I doubt it would be easy to make something better. Just want to say that you are an inspiration to flash artists and comedians everywhere.

Point Perspective Tutor Point Perspective Tutor

Beautiful

That was... Truly wonderful. It was psychadelic. ALl the lines, how it all turned out was incredible.

MegaMan X Extreme MegaMan X Extreme

An odd work.

You most certainly have promise. The amimation was very smooth, everything except the sprites. I would really above all like to see some of your own creations though.

nunyabizness responds:

Thanks, maybe one day I will try animating from scratch, but I'm not a great artist when it comes to this...I prefer music....

thanks though.

Found Lost Found Lost

Breathtaking... A new meaning...

I was chilled... And stunned... I have been making a game like that, and now I can let it rest. It's too bad there aren't many people like you who can produce such amazing work. You have perfected every thrill. I hope I can rely on you to make more games like this one.

Beam Rider Beam Rider

TEMPEST

Let me say that tempest is one of my favorite arcade games. EVER. WOrk with this one.

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

WHOOOOOAAAAAA

Hot Damn! This thing kicks serious ass! Just improve the graphics of our hero, through in some nice menu effects, more power ups, actual levels, maybe some obsticles, and maybe a second square to defend (In a bonus stage) {By the way, make bonus stages.}