Found Lost Found Lost

Breathtaking... A new meaning...

I was chilled... And stunned... I have been making a game like that, and now I can let it rest. It's too bad there aren't many people like you who can produce such amazing work. You have perfected every thrill. I hope I can rely on you to make more games like this one.

Beam Rider Beam Rider

TEMPEST

Let me say that tempest is one of my favorite arcade games. EVER. WOrk with this one.

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

WHOOOOOAAAAAA

Hot Damn! This thing kicks serious ass! Just improve the graphics of our hero, through in some nice menu effects, more power ups, actual levels, maybe some obsticles, and maybe a second square to defend (In a bonus stage) {By the way, make bonus stages.}

--&amp;lt; Suicide Bunny &amp;gt;-- --< Suicide Bunny >--

Pretty Neat

Completely orriginal, yet unsatisfying. needs harder goals or obsticles.

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Sweetness

There are hardly any good target games, and this is the best of them all. Exelent 3D and effects. The sound is well created and matched, as well as the music. To get the last weapon, unlock everything else and then enter the 3d viewer. Click on the last file and it will highlight a little area on the upper left hand side. hold the mouse on it, but hurry.. It will last for five seconds. It will tell you to click the locked button 50 times... Do it... and there you go.